With over 30 years experience, The Gauge House has supplied endless companies with quality instruments. Keeping a large inventory in-stock helps us to keep up with our customers’ demands. All of our gauges are top quality and meet the needs of any job.
- Pressure Gauges
- Digital | Mechanical Test Gauges
- Differential Pressure Gauges
- EZ Read Gauges
- Gauge Snubbers
- Diaphragm Seals
- Temperature Gauges
- Process Gauges
- Safety Zone Reflective Glow Gauge
- Subsea Gauges
- Remote Reading Temp Gauges/Thermowells
Our package solutions provide a suite of instruments that work together to minimize maintenance and maximize productivity in any environment.
- Test Labs
- Pressure gauges
- Needle valves & ball valves
- Tube fittings & tubing
- Pipe fittings
- Quick connects
- Diaphragm Assemblies
- Pressure gauges
- Diaphragm seals
- Cooling tower
- Pigtail syphons
- 2/3/5 valve manifolds
Our Top Gauge Brands
Additel Pressure Gauges
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi (4,200bar)
- Large, easy to read display with 5-digit resolution
- Fully temperature-compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- IP67 rated: Submersible in 1 meter of water(681IS)
- Data logging capabilities
Bourdon Pressure Gauges
- Pressure gauges for a range of applications
- Includes stainless by brass, all stainless, and forged brass options
- Polypropylene-cased and stainless steel or monel process gauges
- Of the utmost quality, with polycarbonate instrument glass or safety glass and optional, customer-specific dials available
Trerice Pressure Gauges
- Pressure, Process, Industrial, Commercial & Contractor, Utility, and Specialty Gauges
- Suited for most process requirements
- Accurate and durable gauges for a broad spectrum of industrial needs
- Economically priced gauges suited for a variety of general applications
SPAN Pressure Gauges
- Sub-Sea and Fire Apparatus Gauges
- Liquid fill fluid dampens the gauge pointer movement for improved readings
- Zytel case and ring offer good appearance and excellent resistance to chemical, weather, and corrosion attack
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
Pressure gauges are used to measure pressure in a system. They work by using a dial to display measurements, which can be read by the user or another device.
These devices are used in cars to measure tire pressure, and they are also used at home to measure water pressure.
There are two main types of pressure gauges: analog and digital. Analog gauges use a needle or pointer to gauge readings from a scale, while digital gauges use a digital readout on their faceplate instead.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What brands of gauges do you carry?
We carry several brands to meet each of your specific pressure gauge needs. For digital gauges we offer Additel, Perma-cal for direct drive gauges, and Bourdon for process gauges and everything in between.
What types of pressure gauges do you carry?
We cover the entire spectrum of pressure gauges, including pressure ranges from vacuum to 100,000 PSI. Whether you need digital or mechanical, process or positioner, stainless or Hastelloy C, we have you covered.
Which types pressure gauges are the most accurate?
Digital pressure gauges are the most accurate pressure gauges we offer, in 0.02% FS or .1% RD accuracy.
How can I tell if my gauge is accurate?
The Gauge House offers calibration services to handle this for you! A summary of the process is as follows: Pressurizing your gauge and a more accurate master gauge simultaneously and comparing the readings.
How do I choose a pressure gauge?
To choose the best pressure gauge for the job there are a few factors to consider, starting with the accuracy and pressure range required. Next, you should consider the size of the dial or “face” of the gauge. Then, the case material and wetted parts. This is particularly important when corrosive media is involved. Your final step would be to determine the connection size and location.